Saturday, December 27, 2014

The "Ever-So-Horrible" First Post

  I really, really hate doing first posts on new blogs. Always have, and probably always will! If there's one thing in this life that will make me procrastinate, it's knowing that I have to write a "first post". Blah. And I honestly don't know why; maybe my psyche rebels at messing the pretty, white background up with my rambling musings... Or maybe it's that I've always been bad at initiating things (probably the reason I don't have many friends!). Well, anyway. Whatever. 'Zis is the official "first post" done by Moi, AKA, "the distracted yogi". Ta da! Wow, I just initiated the beginning of this blog! *note much sarcasm*

  Please allow me to virtually shake your hand. Or bow and give you a "Namaste". Whichever you choose. Welcome to my humble little blog; I hope you stay awhile. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10